Resources and Links
See what On Point Strategies is writing about for publication and seminars.
- Online Qualitative Research and the DIY 'Craze:' How it's good, bad and always changing — white paper written for QRCA
- Market Research 101 — handout prepared by On Point Strategies for various seminars
- Social Media! The Game of Market Research is Changing - Again! — article co-authored for the Market Research Association's monthly magazine
Tamara is a Features Editor for QRCA Views Magzine and works closely with authors for this quarterly publication. Below are links to articles from her column, Schools of Thought.
- Spring 2019 - Where Big Data Can’t Go: The Indispensability of Qualitative Research in the Evolving Landscape of Measuring Behavior, author Martin Pacino
- Winter 2018 - Get on the Fast Track to Creative Problem Solving and Ignite Your Qualitative Practice, authors Missy Carvin, Karen Lynch, Alison Murphy
- Fall 2018 - Taking the Mystery Out of Co-Creation Sessions, authors Hana Kloucková and and Petra Víšková
- Summer 2018 - All the World’s a Stage: Researchers and Participants are Merely Players, author Dr. John Whittle
- Spring 2018 (pg 26) - How Using Empathy in Research Makes for Powerful Storytelling, author Tim Urmston
- Winter 2017 (pg 32) - Free Listening - Let's Do Something Crazy!, author Benjamin Mathes
- Fall 2017 (pg 48) - The Canary in the 2016 Political Coal Mine!, author Brian Gottlieb